Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Modern Warfare - Epic Tower Jump

Here's the latest youtube video :) I'm starting to explore different generes of videos on my youtube channel, it first started with the special effects with the firework video, and now this one, which is caterored more to the "video game" audience. So we will see how it does, but I would love to do a lot more videos like this.

I did break a lot of my rules though, as far as generally when I film I try and keep the camera as smooth as possible, that was the opposite of this video though, the whole purpose to make the audience feel like they were a part of it, that we were "breaking and entering" with the person in the video... It gave it a more"documentary style", so it was shot all handheld until we get to the tower. So without any further ado, here it is.

Also, for those who have asked, I bought the ghillie suit off of amazon, here is a link to the exact model I bought.


  1. Sorry if you've addressed this somewhere else - I've just started browsing your blog - but what do you use for the water shots? under-water mount for the 5d? gopro? just curious. INCREDIBLE stuff.

  2. Hey Devin, I'm going on a cross-country roadtrip in a week and would love to know where this place is... Please share...

    --Thanks in Advance

    1. On the internet pet shops are now being loved by owners for several reasons. These shops offer an ultimate method to shop for several pet items and add-ons at highly reduced price while sitting in your own home.

    2. If you are searching for the greatest vets within Shropshire then you definitely need Recreation area Issa. This best veterinary service will offer your pets all of the health care they require.

  3. And for all the underwater shots I use an SPL Underwater housing made for the Canon 5D Mark II. It works great :)

  4. Dude, your stuff is incredible. Love this vid. Heck, I love them all! Welcome to Utah!

  5. Hey, just came across your blog. Love your work and will definitely be checking back here often. One question, though. How do you do your slow motion stuff? Is it in-camera or done in post? Also, how did you do the seamless normal speed to slow motion transition? Always wondered about that, and it looks great here!

  6. Devin! I have been looking everywhere for those boardshorts that the first guy in the ghillie suit was wearing! What brand are they, and do you know what the name of the style they are?
    I have been searching the internet for about two months and cant find them, so it would be great it you could let me know. Thank you!

  7. اهم شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة