Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Filming for Nike :)

After the company Nike saw my youtube video on my youtube channel, that I made with a bunch of my friends, "The Dirty Dash", they contacted me to shoot a similar style of video for them.

They were doing a promotional video with one of there Nike athletes who was gonna compete in the event. So Nike flew me down from Hawaii to Billings Montana to shoot the video for them. The video I shot for them is right below. Just as a reminder, I only shot the video, I had nothing to do with the editing, music, or anything else, so here it is :) Here it is.


  1. I prefer how you edit your videos :-)
    Yours are more epic.

  2. I love the disclaimer that you were the videographer only and the rest of the production was pure Nike. Production wise, it was boring compared to a Supertramp production. I seriously thought-- what a waste of an opportunity to use Devin to make them look cool. And they are the ones with the super cool reputation to uphold. Hmmm, this is quite the twist. Up and comer production/film artist upstages big time Nike corp. Ha ha. I love it!

    1. Might we unite the businesses in the country and use a synergy created as well as efficiencies attained to enable them to compete about the big space and multi-national corporation conglomerates?

    2. While you live which has an alcoholic inside your life, you have got to change profession live. It's important to change profession keep the home stocked by using beverages. It's important to realize this having alcohol at home is a little something of the last.

  3. hi man, all stuff i see here is great...
    ...but only one problem, you should make bloger design template little wider or embed little less wide youtube videos, because videos goes over left side board with widgets and links...
    Besides that, you are doing great work keep up the good stuff
    (or you can contact me, i will make you proffesionaly looking web site for as little as 50-100$, and it can be win-win situation) if you are interested contact me (coadaman(@), coadaman(@), coadaman(at)
    Best regards from serbia

    1. Attractive component of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I success you get admission to consistently fast. Desain Ruang Tamu Kecil Minimalis | Gambar Design Kamar Mandi Kecil | Contoh Desain Dapur Modern 2015 | Gambar Desain Kamar Mandi Mungil Minimalis | Model Rumah Minimalis 2015

  4. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates online reputation management

  5. I watched the tornado pass through our complex through the front window. My car received damage but I've come to terms with it. I was filming it but the camera was off when it came through so it's more of before/after. | | | | | | | | | |

  6. That's pretty incredible that you were contacted by Nike to help them film that spot. Very exciting, sounds like it was a wonderful opportunity to further your video production education. Best of luck to you!

    Video Production in Boston | Executive Coaching in Boston

  7. Thats interesting fact, thank for sharing, can you explain the method? i thing this is new for me and i plant to visiting this regularry
    obat herbal
    crystal x asli
    khasiat crystal X
    crystal x
    Ciri crystal x
    I think you mean Portsea! :)

  8. اهم شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة