Friday, July 24, 2009

Family Link photoshoot

So.... For anyone who really knows me.... I have spent countless... Or more hours working for free, for everyone... EVERYONE, and trying to learn all that I can from everyone that I come into contact with, regarding photography, and cinematography, I have had awesome influences such as people like Scott Jarvie, Cole Webley, Derek Pueblo, and countless other people and teachers. All of these people I have learned a ton about lighting, lenses, etc. I have taken every class that they offer wherever I go, and read every book I can on the subject. After all this... after shooting so many peoples pictures/films, I have finally been able to establish myself so that I can make money, and now even a living doing what I LOVE!!!!!!!! I am living my dreams, and its only getting better.
This summer I have had sooo many awesome opportunities, all paid, and they come so often, that I even have the choice of who I get to work with, and it only continues to get better.














This week I had the opportunity to work for ancestry.com/familylink. They hired me out to shoot product shots of these portraits that they are starting to sell.
Also, during the same week I had the chance to DP/Edit two commercials for Orabrush.com. They were simple web commercials, but still a fun/unique learning experience. I love so much what I am doing, I love the people I get to work with. And I am blown away by what I get to experience and learn with each new project that I get to work with, and the opportunities
those open for me.

13 comments:

  1. Plenty of people, it seems, have a fear of money. Does the thought of having a lot of dough make you uncomfortable? Cause you anxiety?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allow me to begin from saying who do-it-yourself lawyering seems to have its controls. Surely, you are able to draft contracts exclusively on your own, you are able to survive gruesome negotiations utilizing your business shoppers, you are able to settle some marital dispute among yourselves but when the call to come towards court happens. the texas lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the reason that crazy precisely as it seems, most people spend lengthier choosing a coffeemaker than many do selecting the bosses broker and / or intermediary which may sell his or her's business. That is a fatal mistake that might cost instance, money, and sometimes allow you to sell the bosses at virtually all. public business law

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nearly everybody hate protocols since protocols always lessen the escape of everyday people. In truthfulness laws are actually like everyday people who can be your friend, opposition, guide not to mention servant. Read this text to know the fundamentals of legal requirement. gc law

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you really or numerous one you're certain have Autism? Completely new found answers to all your questions? United For the purpose of Autism can be described as Non-Profit Provider providing right answers and assistance to families living with Autism. You will find help, there can be answers, not to mention autism might be treatable. For additional information about is read on. autism law

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regulations Of Magnet like virtually all Universal Legal requirement is dependably in the workplace and dependably talks about correctly what we should choose. All ingredients that exist inside our universe are created vitality, and / or vibration. Regulations of Magnet keeps it again streaming comfortably and perfectly. pro law team

    ReplyDelete
  7. نتحدث اليوم في تلك المقالة عن الخدمات المنزلية التي تقدمها لكم شركة الطيب فسوف نبدأ بخدمات التنظيف فان شركة الطيب افضل شركة تنظيف بالاحساء نعتبر الشركة الاولي في خدمة النظافة العامة بالاحساء الا اننا نقوم بتنظيف المنازل و ايضا الخزانات فنحن الشركة الاولي في عالم التنظيف كما اننا نعتبر افضل شركة تنظيف بسيهات ان سكان سيهات يحتاجون الي شركة متميزة و بارعة مثل شركة الطيب لاننا نقوم بتنظيف اي شئ مستحيل تنظيفة الا اننا نقدم لكم خدمة القضاء علي الحشرات فنحن افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بسيهات ليست خدمة التنظيف و حدها با رعين فيها بل ايضا نقوم بخدمة اخري و مؤسسة تنظيف بابها تعتبر مجموعة الطيب هي الناجحة بالمملكة العربية السعودية و ايضا مؤسسة تنظيف بتبوك وان من الضروري تنظيف الخزانات فنحن نظافة خزانات شمال الرياض و نقدم لكم ايضا نظافة خزانات غرب الرياضو ايضا نظافة خزانات شرق الرياضمن المهم الاهتمام بالمظهر فشركة الطيب تنظيف كنب بالرياض رخيصةنقوم بمكافحة الحشرات بافضل انواع المبيدات ا و ايضا نقدم لكم كشف التسرباتو اخيرا كشف تسربات الغازو شكرا لكم جميعا

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post !! Very interesting topic http://awriter.org/essaytigerscom will bookmark your site to check if you write more about in the future http://awriter.org/essaytigerscom

    ReplyDelete