Sunday, April 26, 2009

In the thick of the battle...













The summer adventure begins.... Yesterday I had my own solo escapade. I went off headed out in the middle of nowhere, and I really do mean that, no exaggeration there. I was looking for a location to film, for a commercial were shooting in a month. After driving out in the middle of nowhere, somewhere past Provo canyon. I veered off the road, and started to go off the path about a mile or two. Not the smartest thing, especially if you have seen my car and the weather conditions. Anyways, long story short, I thought I could get past this ditch area...... And I failed.. In fact I didn't even come close. And it was so muddy everywhere, I was all by myself, and my phone was about to die.... So... I kinda laughed to myself because all odds were against me... I spent 5 hours in the mud, hail, and lighting trying to get my car out of the mud. I tried everything... Halfway through,... I decided I would have to try another method... So I walked towards the river, by the river there was these old creepy abondoned houses that looked like something from a horror movie. I found a shed full of old rotten wood, and I grabbed a couple pieces to see if I could use them to move my car.. The whole time I was waiting for someone to pop out and kill me... Haha, and I'm partly being serious to.

Eventually I got the boards I found back to my car, and had to build a teeter totter to lift my front end of my car up. After a couple more hours I was eventually able to pull my car out. I was completely soaked, covered in mud, and freezing. But I cant remember the last time I have felt so relieved as I pulled out of the mud, I felt like busting out in my own musical! Life was wonderful.

This is where I was stuck, and the view from my window.

4 comments:

  1. As crazy considering that it seems, some people spend more time choosing a coffee machine than they do selecting the market broker or intermediary that will sell their business. This can deemed a fatal mistake that can cost time, money, and sometimes the power to sell the business at all.


    To boost money to start business is not as difficult as most people appear to think. This is especially true when you have an idea that may make you and your backers rich.



    Plenty of people, it seems, have a fear of money. Does the thought of having a lot of dough make you uncomfortable? Cause you anxiety?

    If you are like most who are seeking opportunity and wealth and want to begin a business, read This "how-to" article for the money you require.


    Most people are unsure how to increase their credit scores. Most people aren't even aware the way they get a credit score let alone change their scores. This will explain the lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waspadai penyakit campak dan bahaya penyakit campak, apabila anak anda terkena campak segera tangani dengan obat herbal campak pada bayi
    yang sudah terbukti ampuh, dan apabila anda mencari obat herbal cacar air yang ampuh maka disinilah tempatnya. Ada juga Cara Mengatasi Kolesterol Tinggi Tanpa Efek Samping yang benar-benar alami karena kami merupakan toko herbal yang lengkap. Ada yang bertanya, bagaimana cara mudah mengobati luka bekas operasi caesar yang ampuh dan cepat? Caranya sangat mudah, obat herbal kami akan memberikan kepuasan terhadap kesehatan anda.

    ReplyDelete